Account Associate – Construction
Our Mission: The relentless pursuit of excellence through simplicity.
How you will Impact PLATFORM
The successful candidate will provide service excellence to our customers and insurance markets while working as part of a larger, growing team. We are looking for professionals who want to join an exciting, fast paced environment with a strong learning culture with a focus on overall development.
How you will be Successful
- Ensure PLATFORM’s quality of service standards is always upheld with clients
- Prepare certificates and insurance letters
- Prepare and send out documentation with adherence to PLATFORM’s account management service standards
- Gather employee data and assist with the preparation of marketing documents
- File corporate documents, records, and reports efficiently for all team members
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, and Qualifications
- 3+ years of construction and/or real estate insurance experience
- Knowledge of Applied Systems EPIC Broker Management System is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team orientation with strong interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
What we can Offer
PLATFORM offers competitive salaries and benefit plans. As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace. PLATFORM was acknowledged as one of the insurance industry’s top workplaces in 2020 by Insurance Business Magazine. PLATFORM has ranked among the fastest growing companies across all industries in Canada for the past 3 years.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest. Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.