Account Manager – Construction
Our Mission: The relentless pursuit of excellence through simplicity.
How you will Impact PLATFORM
The successful candidate will provide service excellence to our customers and insurance markets by servicing and maintaining the existing portfolio as well as pursuing new business. We are looking for professionals who want to join an exciting, fast paced environment with a strong learning culture and a focus on overall development.
How you will be Successful
- Ensure PLATFORM’s quality of service standards are always upheld with clients
- Deliver clients tailored insurance solutions
- Conduct analysis of current risk transfer programs
- Design insurance program structures and provide creative, alternative solutions based on client objectives
- Prepare insurance submissions and conduct market meetings and negotiations with support of other PLATFORM team members
- Monitor changing risk and insurance issues within the marketplace and advice clients to help them better understand their risks
- Develop strong market relationships
Education, Experience, and Qualifications
- 3 – 5 years of construction and/or real estate insurance experience
- Knowledge of Applied Systems EPIC Broker Management System is preferred
- RIBO License is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team orientation with strong interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
What we can Offer
PLATFORM offers competitive salaries and benefit plans. As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace. PLATFORM was acknowledged as one of the insurance industry’s top workplaces in 2020 by Insurance Business Magazine. PLATFORM has ranked among the fastest growing companies across all industries in Canada for the past 3 years.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest. Please forward resumes to email@example.com.