This role requires an experienced professional who is collaborative, detail oriented, can communicate well, problem-solve, have an aptitude for numbers and has the ability to multi-task. In this role, you will report to the Office Manager.
Providing superior support, you will be responsible for a wide range of business administration and general support of a highly confidential nature. You will bring a high level of tact and integrity due to the nature of the work performed, the frequency of internal and external contacts and exposure to confidential information.
Liaising with all functional areas on various business matters, you will implement superior organization and multitasking abilities while ensuring a strong understanding of the organizational structures.
Please send all resumes to Karen Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Implement exceptional organization skills and assist the MPs and Office Manager by keeping records up to date and keeping informed about current business, and challenges/changes in the organization;
- Understand the responsibilities and be very familiar with the monthly and annual business cycles in order to anticipate needs, be proactive, send and ensure that all cyclical events are carried out in a timely manner;
- Arrange all corporate travel arrangements and accommodations;
- Coordinate internal seminars/webinars for continuing education accreditation for licensed brokers;
- Prepare and complete monthly expense reports for MPs, Office Manager and Directors;
- Assist with coordination of office related events (includes catering);
- Assist Health and Safety Committee with meetings, creating forms, inspection checklists, etc.;
- Backup Receptionist;
- Complete special projects as they arise;
- Ability to work as part of an administrative team.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail with an aptitude for numbers; ability to multitask and prioritize
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including senior executives and colleagues
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Insurance industry experience would be an asset