Our Mission: The relentless pursuit of excellence through simplicity.
How you will Impact PLATFORM
The successful candidate will use judgement and experience to allocate resources and maximize client outcomes. They will bring the best of PLATFORM to existing clients and leverage their professional network to expand PLATFORM’s Western Canada presence. We are looking for an ambitious professional who wants to join an exciting, fast paced environment with a strong learning culture and a focus on overall development.
How you will be Successful
- Produce new business through networking and other various means of prospecting to create a predictable and profitable revenue stream
- Generate revenue by utilizing your personal network along with PLATFORM’s resources
- Build and lead out our Western Canada expansion by meeting with clients, prospects, colleagues, and/or stakeholders in the Western provinces
- Help develop talent and provide mentorship to colleagues within across Western Canada
- Design and structure new products in collaboration with various insurance and surety markets
- Meet or exceed the expectations and objectives of our clients
- Be a spokesperson for PLATFORM while ensuring to follow PLATFORM’s policies and procedures
Education, Experience, and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of industry-related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Passion for delivering excellent client service
- Desire to grow and lead
- Effective time management and organizational skills
What we can Offer
PLATFORM offers competitive salaries and benefit plans. As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace. PLATFORM was acknowledged as one of the insurance industry’s top workplaces in 2020 by Insurance Business Magazine. PLATFORM has ranked among the fastest growing companies across all industries in Canada for the past 3 years.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest. Please forward resumes to email@example.com.