Talent Acquisition Manager
PLATFORM, founded in 2014, is a boutique brokerage that delivers specialized insurance and bonding solutions to the Development and Construction community. We offer leading strategic support, like a global brokerage, yet personalized service that can only be found in a boutique firm. At its core PLATFORM focuses on delivering solutions to their clients which provide protection, reliability, opportunities for growth, and a strategic advantage to their business.
How you will Impact PLATFORM
The successful candidate will lead our recruitment strategy and assist with PLATFORM’s engagement activity to help build the strongest, most innovative team in the industry. We are looking for professionals who want to join an exciting, fast paced environment with a strong learning culture with a focus on overall development.
How you will be Successful
Recruitment / Talent Development / Performance Management:
- Work closely with business leaders to develop a clear understanding of the business environment, strategy, talent needs, and people initiatives
- Lead full cycle recruitment process for assigned department(s) and work with leaders to ensure proper onboarding & orientation – this will include administrative duties.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Communications colleagues to support PLATFORM’s talent attraction strategy related and further develop our reputation as an employer of choice across social media channels
- Identify talent issues and their impact on the business and work with leaders to design mitigation plans
- Assist HR Director on development of department-specific people solutions related to talent management, development planning, succession planning, training programs (facilitation and coordination)
- Coordinate PLATFORM training programs
- Support the administration of various processes to ensure timely and accurate record keeping (ADP experience an asset)
- Help define employee engagement goals and strategies to drive increased engagement
- Proactively identify issues that may impact engagement and develop plans to mitigate risks
- Work with team leaders to define and implement solutions that positively impact team culture and enhance overall team performance
- Coordinate team building initiatives, off-site events, travel arrangement
Education, Experience, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
- 8+ years of progressive human resources experience with 3+ years supervisory experience managing full cycle recruitment
- Previous experience leading projects with organization-wide impact and/or multiple stakeholders
- Superior relationship management skills and trusted advisor for key stakeholders and decision makers
- Able to apply knowledge to define HR best practices and procedures
- Advanced business acumen with an understanding of industry practices and new developments
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to delegate and coordinate internal and external initiatives
- Results oriented with a demonstrated ability to positively impact business results
What we can Offer
PLATFORM offers competitive salaries and benefit plans. As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity in the workplace. PLATFORM was acknowledged as one of the insurance industry’s top workplaces in 2020 by Insurance Business Magazine. PLATFORM has ranked among the fastest growing companies across all industries in Canada for the past 3 years.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest. Please forward resumes to email@example.com.