Recruiter – Human Resources
PLATFORM, founded in 2014 is a boutique brokerage that delivers specialized insurance and bonding solutions to the Development and Construction community. We offer leading strategic support similar to a global brokerage, yet personalized service that can only be found in a boutique firm.
We look forward to welcoming an experienced and enthusiastic Recruiter to join our growing team. The successful candidate will also have experience in HR related disciplines and functionality.
Topline responsibilities include:
- Talent Management: Manages the firms overall recruitment and selection process by partnering with leadership on recruitment strategies and techniques aligned to cultural values
- Performance Management: Provides assistance in annual Performance Management process including employee evaluations
- Learning & Development: Participate in the development and delivery of organizational learning solutions and programs
- Assist in HR relevant training associated with the Learning and Development /organizational initiatives.
- Employee Engagement: Provide assistance and or interpretation related to company HR policies and practices
- Develop strong and sustained working relationships with organizational leaders at all levels to support the execution of high level recruitment
- Maintain current knowledge of the various Ontario and BC employment legislation and other HR-related regulations
- Full-cycle recruitment best practices, including use of all advertising platforms, sourcing, and other tools/techniques
- Competent at drafting HR policies and employment contracts if required
- Exhibits professional maturity,confidence, and competence
- Demonstrates leadership skills, including engaging interpersonal skills, change management, ability to motivate with a results oriented work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the proven ability to communicate one-on-one and in group settings
- Post-secondary degree in a Human Resources Program or related field
- 5+ years progressive Recruitment experience, preferably with insurance related experience
- CHRP designation (or CHRP Candidacy) would be an asset
- Strong people-orientation balanced with an understanding of business needs.
- Proven ability to engage with business leaders and managers to drive desired culture, work environment, and employee engagement
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Windows / MS Office environment